17 days ago
Are you a Marketing Artist who would love to work with a talented team and in one of Helsinki’s most exciting games’ studios? You love to follow the latest developments in the digital media industry and create stand out marketing materials? If that’s you, please read on.
We are looking for a Marketing Artist to help strengthen our Marketing Art team. Your job will be to help bring our games to life in our marketing and promotional materials, with video content that stands out from the crowd, and matches the level of polish in our games. You will be working collaboratively with a team of experienced marketers and marketing artists as well as with talented game artists.
As a marketing artist at Next Games, you will be creating marketing videos and art for all of our games. Your work will appear everywhere from social media platforms, to TV and conferences. Your day-to-day tasks will include capturing gameplay, editing, animating and compositing 2D and 3D elements together to create engaging marketing video art.
- Lead all marketing art related aspects for assigned title(s)
- Concept and create top notch marketing assets for user acquisition, app stores and marketing
- Be comfortable communicating your ideas and design decisions to others
- Be ready to take feedback and act based on creative analysis
- Understand the industry trends and drive to be the forerunner in mobile games marketing with fresh, creative ideas
- Take ownership of your work and be part of improving joint ways of working
- Proficiency in all the usual Adobe applications (After Effects, Premier Pro, Photoshop)
- Great graphic design skills and proficiency in 3D applications
- Have an interest in combining 2D and 3D art
- Track record in producing creative assets for marketing, ideally for mobile games
- Interest in monitoring and understanding how your work affects the business performance
- Proactive attitude with a high sense of responsibility.
- Experience with Unity is a bonus, but we will help you get up to speed with Unity if needed
- It’s a plus if you are passionate about mobile games, however industry experience is certainly not mandatory
We offer you an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into work with diverse tasks. We value collaboration in our open and inclusive culture and you will get to work with great colleagues from different backgrounds. With us, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop yourself professionally – and have fun while doing it.
Here at Next Games we are passionate about our core values – Caring, Curiosity, and Courage – so these should be close to your heart as well.
We aim high, and will ask you to do the same. In exchange, you’ll be part of a team that is great to work with, who is dedicated and passionate about what we do – we believe passion is contagious. Giving each Nextgamer the tools and means to succeed in their job is our priority. We believe the fruits of our labor should be shared with everyone at Next Games. We offer the opportunity to work with a great bunch of passionate and dedicated people, a competitive salary and benefits package, and first and foremost a big challenge.
Please note, that we are initially looking to offer a 12 month contract that has a high probability of extending. But, we are also willing to consider a permanent contract if this is a dealbreaker and we feel you are the right person for the job.
Does this sound like you? Send your CV and cover letter along with your portfolio and salary request through the application link as soon as possible, but no later than December 6th, 2020 .