17 days ago
As the new Marketing Artist, you will play a significant role in promoting Gram mobile games. You will be working closely in the marketing team to produce visual communication that showcases the exciting features of upcoming games and live events of current ones. This will include a broad range of tasks across all areas of the game’s portfolio, from creating promotional images & motion graphics to helping edit 2D animation.
You will also engage with the player community to understand their desires and how they play, to better inform your decisions. You will be a part of the overall design pipeline -- providing feedback and insight to designers, artists, and producers on proposed designs as well as live designs that need revisiting. You’ll be here to bring us together, to take advantage of each of our dynamic skills, and to turn them into games enjoyed and praised around the world.
- Video editing and 2D animation to help produce short content for promotional purposes
- Work closely with the company’s in-house teams to full-fill marketing graphic requests
- Build strong communication within the marketing team to effectively deliver on their creative projects
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously to deliver on the organisations creative marketing goal
What do you need from me?
- At least 2 year’s experience in a similar role
- Experience working with Casual Games
- Strong motion graphics and animation skills
- Proficient experience using Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator
- Experience working with and editing video content
- Experience working on live projects
- Digital marketing/advertising knowledge is desirable but not essential
- 3D software & Unity knowledge is desirable but not essential
In return for bringing your expertise to this top priority role, we can offer some of the best benefits in the Games industry!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Highly competitive salary
- Private medical care
- Awesome onsite chef serving breakfast, lunch, and lots of treats (naughty and nice)
- Relocation assistance for those moving to the UK
- Life insurance and a favourable pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan including dental and optical coverage
- Amazing tech to work with and consoles to play and relax with everywhere you look!