Shanghai, China China
7 days ago
Epic Games is looking for a Marketing Artist with a gorgeous portfolio. You’ll work closely with our Creative Director to define and translate Epic brands into stunning, user-centered web properties. This is a rare opportunity to join a growing in-house creative services team, and make a direct impact to an ever-growing user community.
- Translate high level visual design concepts for Epic Games across all game products and territories
- Take designs for website layouts, digital ads, infographics from concept through execution
- Work collaboratively with Creative Director, Web Developers, Marketing, on mock-ups and finished production-ready creative
- Work quickly and maintain a high quality bar for design and design best practices
- Exceptional portfolio of design work
- Experience working as a senior designer or art director in an agency style environment
- Fluent in the application of web technologies as it relates to the work of design
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong ability to take direction and feedback that improves quality
- Understanding of interaction design, visual design principles
- Graphic design and fine arts background or education
- Passion for video game technology
If your portfolio screams creative maturity, and you are seeking an opportunity to do your best work with a hungry, collaborative team, we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume with a portfolio and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!