6 days ago
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. Making games is fun, but also tough. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead
Tracktwenty is an Electronics Arts mobile game studio based in the centre of Helsinki. The studio brought SimCity BuildIt to mobile and the game has more than 200 million installs to date. As well as growing SimCity BuildIt, the studio's passionate team of programmers, artists, designers, marketers and analysts are working to create the next big hit to come out of Finland for EA Mobile.
We are looking for a marketing artist to join the SimCity BuildIt project. You will work as a member of the art team, reporting to the Lead Artist. Your main responsibility is to create outstanding promotional artwork. If you have experience producing creatives that capture people’s attention and communicate compelling messages this is a role for you.
- Partner with members of the Live team to understand and incorporate marketing needs into the ads. This requires ability to share your ideas openly, work with other team members and taking ownership for all your tasks.
- Work with members of the Acquisition partners to create and provide feedback on creatives.
- You will create Social Media images and in game assets for MTX.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Outstanding art portfolio showing experience producing promotional 2D artwork
- Knowledge of layout, colour and composition.
- Create illustrations and promotional artwork using 3D assets exported from the game.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with 3D modeling, textures and rendering (Blender)
- Experience with motion design
Must provide a link to an online portfolio.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together experienced people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.