16 days ago
The Marketing Artist is responsible for creating the visual assets that often serve as the first impressions our games make to their audience. These assets fulfill the needs of the Product Marketing Manager, meet the creative goals set forward by the Creative Lead, and are delivered within the timeframe set by the Creative Producer.
As a Marketing artist you will be working closely with the marketing team to support them with visual content, adhering to the graphical and brand guidelines for your assigned game titles. You are the subject matter expert in making sure the visuals hold a high graphical standard and follow the requirements set by your many stakeholders. You will also frequently need to take on new projects and prioritize to meet your deadlines.
This role is supported by the Marketing Creative Producer and the Creative Lead to whom you will turn to for creative direction and prioritization, but you will also work closely with the Product Marketing Managers for each title, as well as fellow marketing artists and other Expansive worlds & Systemic Reaction marketing team members.
At Avalanche Studios Group our day-to-day is ever changing, so your ability to be adaptable, well-organized and a detail-oriented person with a penchant for creative ideas will set you up for success. Each role comes with a lot of responsibility, freedom and autonomy - which we believe is key to growing our people and the business.
- Creating high quality visual assets for a variety of purposes, for example; storepage assets, advertisements, homepage visuals & merchandise
- Presenting sketches, mockups, and references to key stakeholders to ensure alignment between teams.
- Quickly adapting existing assets in order to meet the requirements of (for example) sales partners
- Working with fellow team members, and across teams to improve our marketing assets.
- Recording and capturing in-game footage when required.
Keeping project files organized, clean and properly labeled.
- Minimum 3 years experience as a graphical designer or content creator in the games industry - or adjacent industry.
- Strong graphic design skills
- Has a great eye for image composition.
- Must have a high level of knowledge in Photoshop and know your way around Illustrator
- Experienced with delivering assets to clients, melding your vision with theirs
- Previous experience with in-game image capture
- Strong communication skills, and ability to work well with people of all types
- Strong time management skills, able to deliver quality content on-time and adapt to changing deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects at the same time
- Aware of the general happenings in the games industry and able to recognize trends
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience creating motion graphics for clients
- Experienced in Adobe After Effects
- 3D modeling of animation, a plus
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios Group. For this role you need to be able to work full-time in our Stockholm office.
To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.