This job might no longer be available.
Marketing Artist (M/F)
Paris Île-de-France fr
11 days ago
As a Marketing Artist, you will be responsible for creating high quality visuals for use in worldwide/internal marketing materials, and for taking part in the brand visual identity definition.
Key responsibilties include :
- Participate in the brand visual identity definition / style guide creation and its application across all our assets
- Ensure all assets created reach required quality level and are in coherence with the artistic direction and visual identity of each game
- Produce all required assets for the marketing campaigns, communication plan and AppStore metadata (icons, screenshots, key-art, logo, PR, community, videos, style guides etc)
- Propose solutions to given problems and advise/guide Art team members through excellent communication skills and assertiveness
- Anticipate the marketing team needs in the project and proactively streamline productivity
- Work with the Production Artists of the Studio in order to make sure Marketing assets are consistent with the games
- Create 2D assets with a focus on gaming communities present on social media
- Create 3D trailers targeting said communities
Passion for video games, creativity, professionalism, autonomy, self-criticism and team spirit will be essential, relying on the following skills :
- Bachelor in art media, graphic design or equivalent relevant experience
- Significant experience using Photoshop (or any equivalent 2D software) and at least 3 years using After Effects (or any equivalent motion graphics software)
- 3 years of experience as a marketing artist
- Knowledge and experience using any 3D software
- Great understanding and use of composition and color theory, and have knowledge of graphic/visual/stylistic trends in art, film and games
- Excellent communication and organization skills, team spirit and pro-activity
- Being fluent in English
Nice to have :)
- Basic knowledge of Unity
- Knowledge and experience with 3D software such as 3DS Max, Maya, or Blender
- Also appreciated are particle effects creation programs (e.g. combustion, trapcode, particle illusion, Fork), 2D particles, as well as photography and more traditional arts
- Being ready to geek out with the team at lunch time (Brawlhalla much ?)
Our Ubi perks :
Being a part of Ubisoft Paris Mobile projects comes with its perks such as :
- A high degree of autonomy within a team of 80 people
- 4 free Ubisoft games per year
- An international context with passionate and committed colleagues
- Live news thanks to our trends-focused magazine Stories
- A stack with the most modern techno and top notch equipment
- Art challenges and tickets to conferences
- In-house training, aka the opportunity to develop an expertise by participating in in-house sharing events - talks, conferences, trade shows - and benefiting from tailor-made training programs
- Evolve in a leading group in the video game industry in France, which has a local presence in 30 different countries, with international job opportunities
- At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, we are looking for innovative and original minds that are challenging, and who want to build the future of the video game industry
This position is to start in Montreuil asap. If you are interested, apply online now, and we'll be get back to you soon :)
At Ubisoft Paris Mobile, we build today the virtual arenas of tomorrow. Mobile games that are both accessible and far-reaching, in which millions of players take each other on and ultimately come together.
In every one of our creations, we put the focus on gameplay. Gameplay must innovate and federate so that as many people as possible can enjoy it, whether as players or spectators. As a result, our games are alive and dazzling. They tell their stories through the seasons. They are devised not only with great enthusiasm, but also with our players.
Striving for excellence involves learning every day: from our players, from our competitors, and from ourselves. Joining Ubisoft Paris Mobile means benefiting from the resources and expertise of the world's third largest independent video games publisher; it means being able to push forward Ubisoft's biggest licences as part of an agile structure, all through human-sized teams.
Within our studio, we share the same idea of a challenging, compassionate working environment, one that prospers from the wealth of our talents and the diversity of our personalities. More than anything, we firmly believe that only by playing together can we create the best possible experiences.