Marketing Artist - Japan - マーケティングアーティスト - (Bilingual)
12 days ago
Here at Playco, we make games that bring the world closer together through play!
Our ideal teammates are thoughtful, low ego, and hardworking professionals who can both zoom into the details and zoom out to embrace the big picture. We are passionate about makers and tinkerers, who are unafraid to experiment with a healthy disregard for constraints. We hope you'll enrich our team with your enthusiasm and passion, both for games and for life.
About this Role
The Marketing Artist role at Playco is unique compared to other companies. We work on a wide variety of projects with varying styles and game mechanics. You’ll be able to explore different genres and learn new techniques. An ideal candidate can take ownership over the marketing for a game and do whatever it takes to create ads that clearly stand out from the pack. At the same time they will be collaborating with their fellow artists to make sure they are aligned with the high standards we strive for. There is a lot of opportunity to grow into a leadership role in this position, having previous experience in this area is a plus!
- Develop beautiful, fun ad experiences and associated marketing and promotional initiatives with creative design.
- Interpret marketing reports to make new creatives that can top performance of existing ones.
- Work across multiple styles, using existing game art and original illustrations and animations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and the marketing team to generate out of the box ideas that will push our marketing art to the new heights!
- 5+ years creating compelling concepts and ads for games.
- Must have experience with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Great concept art skills with an eye for composition, color and attention to detail.
- Excellent teamwork skills and responds well to artistic direction but gets the work done with minimal supervision.
- Verbal and written communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Knowledge of Flash, After Effects and/or 3D modeling software is a huge plus!
Playco is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, disability, genetic information, age, military service, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We believe that our differences are our strength and we know that diversity builds a better team.