Marketing Artist (2D)
Cary NC us
6 days ago
We are looking for a marketing artist specialising in 2D for our growing marketing team on an unannounced new project. Your work will be applying the game’s vision while leading the direction of promotional visuals for the game across different outlets, from magazines to industry events and online communities.
The successful candidate will be reporting into marketing, yet working closely with different development and live operations teams. For that, basic knowledge of 3D tools and video editing would be a plus.
In collaboration with the game’s directors, you will be responsible for the creation, production and sharing of various types of assets coming from the game build. Such as:
· key art visuals of the game for marketing purposes
· screenshots and scene setting from the game
· editing of 2D assets in post-prod
· promotional assets for the community and live operations, streaming overlays, motion graphics and video thumbnails included
· posing and rendering of characters and game elements
· variations, resizing, optimisation of existing library
· creation of brand style guides, presentations and toolkits
· reviewing usage of brand assets, polishing presentations and collating new requests from the team
· coordination of visuals' creation from different stakeholders, including video editors, developers and external agencies
Degree or equivalent in 2D graphic art and graphic design, expert knowledge of Adobe programs, editing, vectors, posing,
Experience generating branded content for agencies or clients in the creative industries,
A clear visual style and a sense for composition that matches the AAA market,
Ability to drive creative pitches and communicate effectively on your point of view in the context of marketing,
Ability to follow the artistic direction of the Art team during the different stages of the product and apply a marketing lens to it
A team player, able to work independently with flexible deadlines.
Plus to have:
Passion and experience working in videogames
Knowledge of 3D software or video editing tools
Detail oriented, curious, willing to innovate and explore constantly
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.