This job might no longer be available.
Marketing Art Project Manager
16 days ago
SciPlay is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly-entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day. We’re looking for a highly skilled & experienced Senior User Acquisition manager that will be responsible for bringing in high-quality users to our free-to-play games through various acquisition channels
As the Marketing Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing multiple cross-company marketing art projects involving UA, RT, and ASO teams. You will be at the center of the projects managing the schedule and work plan. As part of the role, you will also be constantly streamlining large-scale projects and day-to-day work processes within the Marketing Department and Cross-Department workflows.
• Work with team leads to ensure project requests are properly organized and assets are ready before a project is assigned
• Track project progress after projects are assigned against the final deadline
• Work with 3rd party studios to track the progress of project deliveries and ensure quality when many sizes are worked through
• Ensure project reviews are happening in a timely matter once progress is posted
• Work with different internal teams to plan project priorities and resource bandwidth on a monthly basis
• Help internal teams organize projects based on priority as a monthly plan
• Track the monthly scope and budget of all resources to maintain annual costs
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 3 years of project management and related experience
- High-level of English - Must
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle