Marketing Art Lead
Kharkiv Kharkiv Oblast ua
12 days ago
Reporting to the Director of the Gameloft Creative Agency, Marketing Assets Lead will work closely with the latter, and with the Studio Marketing Director, the creative director and the Production Marketing Managers, to coordinate personnel with a view to meeting the video needs of product leads and other internal clients. He will communicate with 2D and 3D artists, the motion designers and video editors to develop an action plan and deliver high-quality video and static content within the required deadlines. He will communicate with clients about delivery deadlines and ensure the successful internal operation of the team.
The main tasks and responsibilities of the Marketing Assets Lead are:
• Analyzing video requests and launching projects
• Coordinating personnel to ensure delivery is on time
• Communicating with clients about delivery deadlines
• Ensuring schedules are up to date and creating task lists
• Providing quality control of the team’s work
• Demonstrating a positive attitude and setting the example in terms of work ethic
• Be able to help the artists on their task
Required Skills and Attributes:
• At least 5 years' experience in audiovisual production, marketing or a related field
• Strong experience in art direction
• A knowledge of, and a passion for, video games
• A love of risk-taking, and openness to new ideas
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills that allow for the delivery of high-quality projects within strict deadlines
• Creativity and pragmatism in finding solutions that help overcome obstacles and advance the project
• Ability to maintain perspective and manage priorities
• A love of teamwork
• Respecting delivery deadlines
• Maintaining the highest standards of professional with regard to the team
• Maintaining good relationships with product leads
Important: Your portfolio will convey technical mastery and a natural eye for artistic creativity and design. In order for us to consider your application, please send us the link to your online portfolio.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and worldwide opportunities.
TO APPLY, PLEASE, SEND YOUR CV IN ENGLISH ONLY
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which employ more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.