Marketing Analytics and Insights Manager
International, United Kingdom
5 months ago
At Rockstar Games, we create the games we would want to play ourselves.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar London is on the lookout for an experienced Marketing Analytics and Insights Manager who will be responsible for the lifecycle of Marketing analytics, from ensuring that the data and technology is aligned to meet the needs of the business, to the delivery of easily digestible and actionable insights across all levels of the Marketing teams.
This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar’s unique game development studio in the heart of London.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games International Marketing Team develops and executes all go-to-market campaigns for EMEA and Asia across Rockstar Games’ suite of titles.
- We are responsible for leading the strategic planning and execution for all facets of promoting and selling our titles including asset localisation, packaging, social media, events, ATL, promotions, retail and much more.
- We are the key gatekeepers of the Rockstar Games brand for EMEA & Asia, ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to across all channels.
- We work closely with the head office in NY and publishing teams internationally to ensure seamless execution of plans including the always on marketing of our Online titles, Grand Theft Auto Online and Red Dead Online.
- Answer and identify strategic business questions using data and analytic techniques.
- Work with media agency partners and in-house development team to improve our analytics capability.
- Establish strong partnerships with the NY Marketing teams, as well as the Insight and Analytics teams to ensure the needs of International business are appropriately represented, and that new global or US opportunities are integrated into the International business where relevant.
- Work with internal and external partners to conceive, specify, pilot, implement and maintain analytical applications and tools.
- Drive improvements via hands-on exploration of data, dashboards, statistical analysis and predictive modelling.
- Deliver regular reporting.
- Scope and execute analytical projects to meet the needs of the business stakeholders.
- Prepare, transform, apply analytic techniques and in particular, interpret data to identify opportunities.
- 2+ years in a similar position or a position requiring data preparation, creation of reports and dashboards, and deep dive analysis.
- BSc degree in analytics-related subject.
- Experience in data analysis techniques / advanced Excel.
- Clear understanding of dash boarding technologies e.g. Tableau, Datarama….
- High level experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns.
- Curiosity: Willingness to dig deeper, beyond the perceived scope of an issue or opportunity.
- Can work independently, but collaboratively.
- Excellent communicator.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong team spirit.
- Highly adaptable to many different business domains.
- Ability to deliver presentations in a confident and engaging manner.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Games Industry experience.
- A passion for video games / Rockstar Games.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar Games recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.