25 days ago
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst to join our Marketing Analytics team.
You will play a pivotal role in helping the company growth by analyze trends, provide conclusions and actionable insights and influence the decision-making process of our Growth Marketing department.
The main responsibilities of this team include monitoring and analyzing UA performances, raise flags when needed and support budget optimization for our games. Also, analysis of game profitability and long term potential, players behavior, game funnel and reaction to changes in the game (features, offers, etc.)
Our end goal is making sure we bring the best and most relevant players to our games in the most efficient and effective way.
- Use advance analytics, data mining and BI tools to execute top-notch marketing analyses to identify patterns, trends and opportunities from multiple large data sets in order to capture the full activity
- Translate business questions and requirements to structured analyses and accordingly define suitable methods, metrics and solutions to establish and monitor success and explain the impact of the activity
- Proactively monitor and find gaps and opportunities in campaigns performance and budget management and be an analytical focal point for UA, New user performance KPIs, tests and any ongoing need of the marketing department managers & teams
- Deliver valuable outputs, recommendations, guidelines, conclusions and insights
- Plan, build and maintain BI reports for the different marketing teams and senior management in order to monitor & give insights on the marketing activity (for example, LTV, ROI projection)
- Work closely with the different marketing teams and stakeholders
- Collaborate with the game analytics teams and the game studios to monitor and optimize our performances
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- BA in Industrial Engineering / Economics / Statistics or equivalent academic background
- Experience in big data environments, preferably in gaming, media/UA, internet or telecom industries
- Excellent understanding of online marketing metrics (user funnel, user acquisition KPI’s)
- Experience in data mining, testing, analysis and problem-solving skills- Mandatory
- Excellent proficiency in Excel and SQL- Mandatory
- Experience working with a BI tool.
- Experience working in Tableau- Major Advantage
- Passion for the gaming industry
- Self-learner, multi-tasking, strong analytical skills, able to work independently, initiative, strategic thinking, highly organized, pays attention to details, "can-do" approach