Marketing Analyst (World of Tanks Blitz)
10 days ago
Wargaming is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join the World of Tanks Blitz analytics team.
World of Tanks Blitz is one of the most ambitious and successful PvP products on the mobile games market. It has unique graphics and physics, a game world with diverse content and gameplay, and an audience of millions. It has won great number of awards and nominations, and ranks high on the top game charts. All of this makes our product truly unique. However, a successful product can rarely do without effective marketing support. In order for such support to be as effective as possible, it should have a reliable analytical base.
We're looking for a person who understands that marketing is not only creativity and budgets, but also the evaluation of results by data analysis.
What will you do?
- Help the marketing team plan and evaluate the effectiveness of ad campaigns and marketing activities.
- Participate in developing the BI infrastructure for evaluating marketing efficiency.
- Analyze the impact of external factors (competitors' activities, new product releases, local and global economic events) and internal factors (the introduction of new game mechanics, changes to the existing game balance, in-game specials) on the results of marketing activities.
What are we looking for?
- 1+ years of work experience in a similar position
- An understanding of performance marketing's key principles
- Knowledge of attribution principles for mobile marketing and experience in attribution services such as AppsFlyer, Singular, or Adjus
- Good knowledge of SQL and experience in any DBMS in the context of working with telemetry from marketing activities
- An understanding of the data structure of marketing campaign results on Facebook and Google Ads
- Basic knowledge of statistics and theory of probability
- An understanding of data visualization principles, and the ability to plot clear and informative graphs and diagrams
- Proficiency in Excel
- The ability to put the results of one's work into brief and informative analytical reports
What will help you stand out?
- Experience in working with the most famous ad managers: Facebook and Google Ads
- Knowledge of any script language for data processing (Python, R)
- Experience working with data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- Gaming experience in World of Tanks or World of Tanks Blitz
- A good understanding of the mobile games market and how such a business generally operates
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming titles, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships, across all major gaming platforms.
Working in our company means always meeting interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with world-class experts.