Marketing Analyst / UA Executive
14 days ago
Kwalee is a leading independent mobile game developer and publisher based in Leamington Spa – the UK’s biggest gaming hub outside Greater London and a great place to live – along with growing teams in Bangalore and Beijing.
Now the largest hypercasual games publisher in the UK, Kwalee is a company known globally thanks to half a billion downloads for hit mobile games including Draw it, Bake it, Shootout 3D, Rocket Sky and many more. These successes have driven rapid growth in recent years and with exciting new projects in the works for Nintendo Switch and PC alongside the studio's hypercasual specialism, Kwalee shows no signs of slowing down!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of mobile gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays. Could your idea be the next global hit?
As Marketing Analyst / User Acquisition and Monetisation Executive you’ll be responsible for running multiple simultaneous campaigns on multiple acquisition channels to get as many players as possible for our games.
You'll be part of a team that will be based in the new office that we're going to open in Beijing.
What you tell your friends you do
“I create campaigns to convince people to play our games so everyone can see how awesome they are!”
What you will really be doing
- Managing numerous simultaneous campaigns for our live games
- Analysing and optimising the ad campaigns to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Working with account managers directly to develop relationships and improve performance
- Monitoring and optimising monetisation channels
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to get the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology - if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you can get it. We even have a robot!
- You’ll receive full training in all of the methods and tools needed to do the job well.
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with around 100 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- Degree in Maths, Economics, Business, Digital Marketing or similar
- At least 1 year of experience in user acquisition/monetisation
- Excellent organisation skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Passion for mobile games
- Experience with successful mobile games/apps
- Knowledge or experience of user acquisition platforms (Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, etc.)
We offer a generous benefits package to all our employees that includes a team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment among other perks.
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.