This job might no longer be available.
Marketing Analyst (Games)
1 month ago
We’re Hutch, a mobile games developer & publisher with studios in central London, Dundee and Canada. Our mission is to build the most diverse and engaged automotive gaming community on mobile. Our games have been played by over 280 million people, with new titles in development.
We believe in putting our people first. Here you can make games without sacrificing quality time with family and friends. We strive to ensure our people are happy and healthy.
Our teams are small and empowered, they have the independence to take on creative and technical challenges together, to work collaboratively, to make great games and have fun along the way.
We believe in; Looking after our people, small empowered teams, complete transparency, test, learn repeat, community at the core and the freedom to focus on what truly makes a difference to our players.
We’re driven by our players! Come and Join the mission!
Marketing Analyst (Games) | Analytics | London | Permanent
Hutch is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join the team in either London or Dundee. You should be a data driven person that loves to make a difference. You should also be a great collaborator and communicator, with the ability to explain complex data and concepts to other people. You’ll be working within our Growth and Marketing teams to offer insights aimed at the optimisation of our ongoing campaigns.
- Work in a highly impactful role at a studio that values data, through collaboration with the game teams to analyse data and enable them to make data driven decisions
- Take ownership on how we measure and predict Return On Investment
- You’ll estimate potential impact and prioritise different initiatives such as retargeting/reactivation, churn prediction, Ad LTV modelling
- Create models, e.g. to derive word-of-mouth/k-factor from acquired users, cohorted propensity to spend from early behaviour
- Work with our engineering team to build data management solutions
- Previous, proven experience working in an analytical role for Marketing
- You’re deeply comfortable with numbers. Your instinctive approach to any problem is to quantify it first. You always notice when news reports fail to contextualise numbers
- Your analysis has led to quantifiable improvements
- Proficiency with Excel
- Familiarity with Media Mix Modelling techniques
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Interest in games and an understanding of what makes games fun
- Experience of great visualisation using tools such as Tableau, Looker etc
- Experience in statistics or modelling
Life at Hutch
Our HQ is in the heart of Shoreditch, central London with other offices in Dundee and Mahone Ba y, Nova Scotia. We're an agile, creative team with people at the core of our values. We reward our employees with:
- Enhanced Maternity (18 weeks) and Paternity leave (6 weeks)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working 2 days per week
- Excellent salaries
- Private health care
- Access to mental health initiatives such as private mental health coaching
- Support to learn, develop and progress within Hutch
- Free snacks and drinks
- Lots of social events, game launch parties, Friday night drinks and much more
We value diversity and as an equal opportunity employer we encourage applications from all suitable applicants. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Come and find out more about Hutch. We make racing games, but it’s not the only thing that drives us - https://www.hutch.io/