Marketing Analyst - APAC (Contract)
3 months ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
Data is central to Twitch's decision-making process, and analysts are a critical component to evangelize data-driven decision making in all of our operations. As a Marketing Analyst APAC at Twitch, you will be instrumental in building out the team’s segmentation, test and learn, and reporting methodology for all marketing activity at Twitch throughout the entire APAC region.
You will have experience in demonstrating best-in-class ability to proactively consolidate an extensive array of marketing data inputs, analyse them, present the data visually to empower the team to make data-driven decisions to grow the business.
You will have an expansive international remit encompassing all of APAC. You will report to the Senior Director, Marketing - Asia Pacific, and will be working closely with all members of the APAC marketing team. You will also work closely with global counterparts in the US, especially the Marketing Science and Analytics team based in San Francisco. The role will be based in Singapore
- Establish analytical framework and drive the processes around how to use our data in the APAC marketing team
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses, build robust automated dashboards and self-service analytics to empower team members to make decisions based on actionable insights
- Perform analyses and forecast impact of marketing campaigns on creators, viewers, and the entire Twitch ecosystem
- Drive the team's analysis roadmap and prioritize the most valuable projects
- Own data collection including but not limited to audience segmentation and marketing campaign performance
- 3+ years experience in an analytics function, preferably in the consumer internet space or in a high-velocity, high-growth product / business
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in engineering, math, statistics, data analytics or operations research
- SQL skills and the ability to wrangle potentially unruly data
- Experience using Tableau or other similar data visualization tool
- Fluency in data analysis and communication around data
Estimated Duration of Assignment: 11 months
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.