This job might no longer be available.
Marketing & Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Specialist (Contractor)
2 years ago
Life at Big Fish Games
Big Fish Games is an innovative developer and world-class publisher of a diverse portfolio of casual game franchises, including Big Fish Casino, Gummy Drop, Fairway Solitaire, Jackpot Magic Slots and Cooking Craze. Founded in 2002, we serve millions of players every day and are dedicated to providing players with the opportunity to play, connect, compete and discover anywhere and on any device. We are dedicated to enhancing life through exceptional play.
Our four core beliefs are what makes working at Big Fish Games unique. We believe in a work environment that:
- Creates opportunities for impact
- Shares a passion for challenge
- Cultivates a spirit of creativity
- Thrives through collaboration
Summary and Mission
The Big Fish Platform Product Management team is seeking a Marketing & Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Specialist to help us define the strategy for the Big Fish website and to execute and bring that strategy to life through AEM. This position is ideal for a collaborative and creative individual who facilitates the design of web solutions. The Marketing & AEM Specialist will act as a bridge between our Technical and Marketing teams to conceptualize a solution from inception to implementation. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual with superior communication skills.
*This is a 6 month Contract position.
- Front-end development, prototyping, and component development
- Create component/template mark-ups, stylesheets, and other client-side functionality
- Marketing strategy and execution
- Running campaigns that integrate website, social media, email, and search
- Translating requirements into visual concepts
- Creating pages within AEM, using a combination of existing and newly developed components and templates
- Implementing standards for mobile/tablet/PC/Mac responsive design
- Setup and configurations for AEM features
- Conducting training sessions of the AEM platform for internal users
- Creating technical documentation for new components
- Experience with Maven and Git
- 5+ years’ experience with AEM
- 10+ years’ experience with marketing strategy and execution
- Knowledge of AEM libraries and available objects
- Experience with HTL
- Experience with Java and Apache Sling
- Experience with Sonarqube or other quality control tools
- SEO experience
- UX experience
Big Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.