Market Intelligence Analyst
Miniclip is looking for a Market Intelligence Analyst to join the Business Intelligence team in our London office.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the best game companies in the world! With over 200 million game players each month, Miniclip reaches users across online, mobile and social platforms.
Reporting to the Marketing Analytics Lead, we are seeking an enthusiastic, ambitious and proactive individual who wants to have an incredible opportunity to gain invaluable experience and knowledge in the Commercial/Mobile marketing space. This is a great opportunity for you to be part of a growing and dynamic Business Intelligence team, working closely with the Commercial team to contribute into shaping the future of one of the fastest expanding companies in the world.
This is an outstanding opportunity to progress your career development. As a Market Intelligence Analyst, you will be able to take part in key projects which will make a real impact on Miniclip’s performance as well as supporting the team to build and drive new business opportunities.
You will be responsible for providing actionable insights that will help formulate company strategy and drive business growth.
- Conduct market and competitor analysis to highlight emerging trends, potential opportunities and the value of those opportunities
- Support the commercial team building proposals for M&A and publishing opportunities
- Compile reports using data storytelling skills and compelling data visualizations
- Stay abreast of the latest games industry news and trends
- Own and drive forward market intelligence projects and processes to build an industry leading market intelligence function
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We are looking for someone who has a passion for the games industry and data. The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in a relevant subject
- 2+ years of professional experience with an analytical background, ideally with exposure to mobile gaming
- Experienced in any domain specific language such as R, Python or Julia (preferably R)
- Comfortable in using SQL to retrieve data
- Strong data visualization skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to translate data into commercial insights
- Ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders
You will be working in our brand new, fashionable open plan office on Fetter Lane with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, and our new office comes with a pool table, 100” screen with games consoles, fridge with complimentary drinks for all staff, fresh fruit delivered weekly, regular team building and social events, and even free optional yoga once a week!
We also have a fantastic benefits package, with Vitality medical and Bupa dental cover, cash plan, with cover for life insurance, critical illness, and income protection, 25 days holiday entitlement and a pension plan with company matching contributions (up to set levels).
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of unleashing the gamer in everyone. The company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge organic global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads.
In the past year, we have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Headball2) and Eight Pixels Square to the Miniclip family of companies.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com