Market Intelligence Advisor - APAC
8 days ago
As a Market Intelligence Adivsor - APAC, you will play a crucial role in informing the entire organization on key developments in the fast-moving blockchain industry. You will leverage your research skills to understand different products and services that leverage blockchain technology and distill the insights into a digestible format. You are comfortable diving deep into user experiences, technologies, and products to draw actionable insights for various teams. Strong candidates possess exceptional business judgement and communication skills to deliver consistent, high quality outcomes.
In this role, you will...
- Create high quality research and analysis on the blockchain industry, with an emphasis on the strategies of Forte and its peers.
- Communicate your actionable findings effectively to internal stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Develop and continuously improve a system to track KPIs and compile market analyses.
- Work cross functionally with teams across partnerships, business development, strategy, product, and others.
To be a good fit, you have...
- A “roll up the sleeves” attitude that demonstrates a bias towards action and impact.
- A low ego, a desire to take ownership, and intellectual curiosity.
- A robust understanding of the fundamentals of blockchain technology, developer platforms, game design, and / or token economics.
- Intellectual curiosity and a passion for creative problem-solving with unstructured information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for gaming, blockchain, and / or cryptocurrencies.
- BA/BS in Business, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or a related field, and 1 - 5 years of relevant work experience in management. consulting, market research, competitive intelligence, or equity research.
Bonus if you also have...
- Experience with data analysis, visualizations, and / or presentations
- Deep understanding of blockchain, blockchain games, NFTs, DeFi, and cryptocurrencies
- Prior experience in crypto, blockchain, fintech, or software
We believe in treating people right to build a great team for the journey ahead. If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive compensation
- Remote and/or flexible work arrangements. We believe in bringing on the best people to our team, no matter where they are in the world
- A dynamic startup environment where you will constantly be challenged and exposed to new ideas
Forte is building economic technology for games. Its end-to-end platform enables the emergence of community economics, a system where the interests of game developers and players are aligned, leading to healthier, sustainable game communities. The team is composed of longtime industry members (Unity, ngmoco, Riot Games, Electronic Arts, Sony, and Rockstar Games, among others), and is currently working with over 20 acclaimed game developers from across the industry to reimagine the economics of games.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.