This job might no longer be available.
Market Analyst HD & Mobile (M/NB/W)
11 days ago
The Brand Portfolio Management department is a multidisciplinary team at Ubisoft’s international headquarters and located in 6 sites around the world (Paris, Montreal, San Francisco, Shanghai, Malmö and Montpellier). The team brings together more than 100 people and collaborates with all entities within Ubisoft to develop our portfolio strategy and brand management and to support our game projects to optimize their market strategy.
Reporting to the Market Strategy department as a Market Analyst for our HD and mobile games, you play a key role in two main areas:
- Deepening knowledge in cross-platform games, and more broadly, the convergence of games and brands on HD & Mobile (their audiences, their strategies, the relevant trends);
- Helping define and improve the market strategy of a selection of brands with cross-platform potential via tailored market insights.
More precisely, your missions are the following:
1. Develop market knowledge on the convergence of HD & Mobile games and brands:
- In collaboration with the analysts, you ensure the integration of this knowledge into the overall market thinking;
- You manage multi-method analyses on the subject and benchmark to anticipate innovations;
- You present the results to a varied and demanding audience;
- You participate in the reflection and design of HD and Mobile convergence strategies at the Group level;
2. Ensure relevant market, audience and competitive inputs for different brands or game projects with cross-platform potential:
- Acting as an advisor for our analysts in charge of our games, you share market insights by co-creating customized analyses;
- You collaborate with the other experts of the Market Strategy team to integrate different points of view into the analyses;
- You contribute to the development of new analysis tools.
To succeed in this position, you must have significant experience as an Analyst/Business Analyst or equivalent, in an international context, in a research institute or with an advertiser. We are also looking for someone who is passionate about video games and has a solid understanding of the mobile and HD markets.
If you feel up to the challenge and can relate to the experience and qualities listed below, then don't hesitate any longer!
- You have a strong ability to analyze, structure, synthesize and make sense of information;
- You are able to combine various data sources (quantitative and qualitative, telemetry, benchmarks, forums, blogs, etc.) to conduct your analyses and you have a particular appetite for quantitative analyses;
- You have excellent collaboration skills. You can manage simultaneous projects, establish clear priorities and influence various stakeholders;
- And you speak English fluently because you must be able to work daily in English, both written and spoken.
Don’t hesitate and send us your application if you want to join us in this permanent position at our International HQ based in Saint-Mandé.
Joining Ubisoft means joining a company that sends you all the thrilling vibes and energy you can find in a startup, along with all the perks of a big company! These include
- Profit sharing
- 4 free video games/year (ours of course ;))
- A workplace team dedicated to make your daily work experience at Ubisoft the best: Monday morning breakfasts, rest areas, gaming areas, free hot drinks and fresh fruit, discount on a wide range of shows…
- And that’s naming just a few
If you are interested in this position and reckon you have what it takes, all you have left to do is send in your application via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you within 3 weeks and if we think your profile matches the needs for the role, we will organize a 20-30 minutes phonecall, followed up by 2 to 3 interviews as well as a case study.
We look forward to reading you!!
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
The position is attached to the International Headquarters.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.