Marketing Technology, Technical Product Manager - Contract
20 days ago
Who We Are
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically-acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, Battleborn, BioShock, Borderlands, The Darkness, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion, and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What We Need
2K has been a major console and PC game publisher for several console generations and is known for bringing outstanding IP to the market. As we grow our portfolio of games, we want to use Technology to better scale how we enable the Marketing Operations teams to complete their Marketing Campaigns. The Marketing Technology Team delivers and deploys solutions across 2K Marketing teams.
Please note, this is a 1 Year Contract
What You Will Do
- Understand Marketing Technology Platforms and can become a subject matter authority in accordance with industry standard methodologies.
- Fully own projects / mini projects simultaneously from prioritizing to completion
- Advocate the use of agile practices around business requirements, user stories, and JIRA.
- Participate in Scrum meetings and Sprint planning sessions
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client leadership skills
- Work with onshore and offshore, Business, Technical and legal functions
- Can provide mentorship, training and support for marketing technology team members
Who We Believe Will Be a Phenomenal Fit
- Minimum of 3 years in Marketing Technology
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Product Ownership or leading cross-functional Marketing Technology projects
- Experience working within the Product development life cycle either in or alongside Product Management teams
- Good Product planning skills. Experience in roadmap development / JIRA/Workflow optimization is very important.
- Highly organized and self-sufficient with excellent communication skills
- An analytical mind and the ability to provide proven reasoning to difficult technical problems.
- Comfortable working with senior management and navigating technical conversations.
- Comfortable communicating ideas to senior management
- Desire to keep learning about new practices, technologies, and impact of legal changes.
- Technically not a "skill", but you are comfortable with working hours 10am-6:30pm enabling greater connection with our US HQ
What Skills Are Nice to Have
- Understanding/Experience of developing reports on platforms such as Tableau / PowerBI / Datorama
- Familiarity with SQL and the ability to run basic queries.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.