Manufacturing Technician - Contractor
8 days ago
Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience. We are growing and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
This position will be responsible for manual assembly duties within a complex, dedicated manufacturing route. Candidates must maintain focus on both the assembly and quality of workmanship aspects. Candidates must be highly innovative and enjoy working in a dynamic and creative environment within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Follow technical instructions, interpret engineering blueprints and technical terms.
- Communicate issues in a timely manner
- Discern quality of parts and materials used in production.
- Inventory parts and tools used in the assembling process.
- Follow company procedures and directives.
- Test finished products for defects.
- Maintain the tools used to create products.
- Keep a clean and well-maintained workspace.
- · Assist with additional functions as required
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in manual assembly
- Quick learner-ability to learn several processes
- Ability to drive continuous improvement projects and programs while executing action plans.
- Extensively collect and document equipment related data/procedures
- An Associate's degree or relevant work experience preferred
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.