This job might no longer be available.
Manufacturing Technician - Contractor
Plantation, FL, United States
6 months ago
Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, and gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, and user experience. We are growing quickly, and this is the time to get on board and play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
This position will be responsible for manual assembly duties within a complex, dedicated manufacturing route. Candidates must maintain focus on both the assembly and quality of workmanship aspects. Candidates must be highly innovative and enjoy working in a dynamic and creative environment within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Manual Assembly using light equipment such as torch drivers, screwdrivers, hand connections
- Follow detail work instructions and or Standard Operation Process (SOP)
- Work within a dynamic team environment
- Participate in yield improvement team efforts
- Work as needed to meet organizational production milestones
- Work to drive out process and material defect issues
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in manual assembly
- Quick learner-ability to learn several processes
- Electrical assembly huge plus for this position
- Ability to drive continuous improvement projects and programs while executing action plans.
- Extensively collect and document equipment related data/procedures
- An Associate's degree or relevant work experience required
- Bachelor of Science (BS): Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.