8 days ago
Job Posting TitleManufacturing Engineer
SummaryThe Industrial Engineer is responsible for installing, evaluating, and improving manufacturing processes, methods and tools that are installed in the plant. The Engineer will support the analysis of the utilization of work force, workflow, and space requirements. They will define improvement plans consistently with Best-in-Class Manufacturing principles to reach the most effective and efficient production process in term of cost, timing, and quality.
What You'll Do
In this role the ideal candidate will act as a network and think innovatively while executing the following responsibilities:
• Drive improvements to production throughput through optimization of production schedules, process flows / layout, component presentation and engineering specifications
• Create and implement the work instructions to assemble a product.
• Establish, optimize, issue, and maintain manufacturing process flow diagrams
• Responsible for direct/indirect labor and activities affecting line speed, cycle checks, workstation assignments, change control and line balancing
• Utilize lean concepts to identify/eliminate waste and perform time/motion studies.
• Define and implement manufacturing process and tools for local production
• Define Production Cycles (sequences and timing) and the actions to reach the build target.
• Coordinate the realization of PFMEA (Production FMEA)
• Work Analysis and optimization of working place (productivity, quality, safety, and ergonomic, non-value-added activities reduction, etc.)
• Support material flow optimization, handling and packaging, transportation; design of carts and material flow equipment.
What We're Looking For
• Proven experience as manufacturing facility industrial engineer
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
• Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, or relevant field
• Experience in work methods techniques, proficient in plant layout and work measurement techniques
• Proficient in standard MS office PC/software applications
• Experience in part presentation and material handling equipment design and selection (carts, bins, lifts, tuggers etc).
• Experience in Kanban methodologies as applicable to material flow, replenishment systems.
• Proficient in AutoCAD
• Excellent organizational, leadership skills and strong verbal and written communication skills
• Participated in at least 1 product launch.
• Experience in a production environment (Automotive, Industrial Electronics, Consumer goods)
• Knowledge of ergonomic OSHA standards
• Ability to manage teams and multitask
• Certifications preferred: LEAN, Six Sigma Black Belt, MODAPTs
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.