This job might no longer be available.
Manual Test Engineer
24 days ago
Job Posting TitleManual Test Engineer
SummaryAre you ready for the exciting next step in your career? Are you a great QA Engineer with a passion for quality and a solid grasp of how to test software? If you answered yes to those questions, then Aristocrat is the place for you!
We are actively seeking a Software Quality Assurance Engineer with a strong passion for technology and the ability to work well with a team of high caliber professionals from a wide range of backgrounds. The Digital Game Services team headquartered in the Austin Aristocrat office is responsible for creating the tools that enable our studios to bring casino games to web and mobile platforms.
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer you will have a high-profile role in the Austin DGS QA team, wearing multiple QA hats as you spring into action, manual testing HTML 5 and Mobile client-server applications.
What you'll do
· Detecting issues and submitting detailed bugs
· Reproducing manual bugs each morning logged by India team or other remote team in order to quickly be able to explain the bugs to the local Dev team and the QA Lead and Manager
· Using propriety load test tool and math verification tool and both proprietary and 3rd party performance test tools to execute tests, including troubleshooting, issue identification, submitting detailed bugs and verifying enhancements and fixes
· Verifying just-resolved bug fixes and just-implemented features from local Dev team to ensure that still-occurring bugs are quickly returned to Dev and that newly implemented features have issues rapidly identified
· Creating polished, detailed or summary reports providing manual and automation execution results or other requested test related data
· Ensuring that all new features have accurate step-by-step test cases, that all updated features are updated to stay accurate and that old/removed features have the associated manual test cases removed
· Willing and able to suddenly pivot from current QA task to higher priority issues as they come in. This aspect of the position needs an individual with mental hardiness who is able to change direction suddenly and still keep their momentum. (If you can’t do this part, you don’t want this job)
· Troubleshooting software, installations, games and hardware
· Investigating test tools, utilities and other software to provide analysis and suggestions to the QA Lead and Manager and provide guidance if the team should incorporate new tools into QA processes or test framework
· Creating timely documentation and maintaining documentation of testing and test tool usage guides for QA audience, dev audience or business audience, or other documentation as requested
· Maintaining inventory of devices and hardware used by QA and Dev team, ensuring indicated team members still possess listed inventory, updating software of devices and lab systems as needed
What we're looking for
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.