Manual Software Tester
14 days ago
Your life at Ubi:
You will be a part of the Technology Group Department. We are the primary technology partner of game production teams. We develop tools, middleware and online solutions used in Ubisoft games. We also provide advisory services to production teams that request an external viewpoint on challenges for which we have the necessary technical expertise.
The TG Software Test Team is comprised of tech-savvy individuals with a great passion for testing and quality. We work in a fast-paced environment, on a wide range of niche tools used for game development.
Your main mission:
- Identify and report software defects and usability concerns.
- Validate defect corrections.
- Learn tools that help in the testing process.
- Support programmers in issue resolution.
- Create, maintain, and run test cases and test plans.
- Experience using different types of software.
- Working on multiple projects to assure a good quality.
The professional value you bring:
- Basic knowledge of Software Testing principles and procedures.
- Autonomy and resourcefulness.
- Ability to manage priorities.
- Ability to work despite interruptions and changes.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to exercise good judgement and decision making.
- Advanced English knowledge.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering is a plus.
- The Informal School of IT – Software testing module is a plus.
- ISTQB Course is a plus.
- Previous Game testing or Software testing represents a plus.
- Knowledge about Agile / DevOps methodologies is a plus.
The personal value you bring:
- Attention to details.
- Availability for a full-time schedule.
- Pro-active, willing to learn.
- Quality and result oriented.
- Team spirit providing abilities to work with open-mindedness, respect and kindness regarding.
Ubisoft’s 19.000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
The production team is very diverse in specialties, and this makes all the magic happen. Together, they create amazing worlds that take entertainment to the next level.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn, see how we do things, how we like to have fun and join us!
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume, highlighting your experience, education and skills.
At Ubisoft Bucharest, we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on projects that shape the entertainment industry. From Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and many others – join us in creating the next big titles in gaming.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.