Manual QA Engineer
14 days ago
We seek a full hands-on Manual QA Tester responsible for Client - Server testing E2E (mobile & web).
Follow through with test planning & execution of all planned or ongoing Game Features.
- Team player with a strong passion for QA
- High-proven English read\write\speak skills
- Responsible and reliable (working closely with Development & Production)
- Strong logic and methodical skills.
- Eyes for details (UI and configuration tests).
- Proven experience with X-ray or equivalent test management tools
- Experience working with NoSQL & SQL structured DB.
- Familiar with Mobile & Web application tests.
- Ability and willingness to perform routine tasks
- Ability and willingness to work in constant context switching.
- Ability and willingness to be available on-demand working hours
- Social package: paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Insurance coverage;
- Conferences compensation;
- Recommendation bonuses;
- Comfortable office in the city center (by necessity);
- Regular team buildings and other events;
- Work-life balance;
- Friendly environment.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.