Manual QA Engineer
14 days ago
Playtika is a leader of innovation and excellence in interactive entertainment. From humble beginnings as a startup in 2010, and with cheetah-like instincts, we’ve grown to become an industry leader with more than 9 million daily and 31 million monthly active users across our portfolio of games.
At Playtika, we are on a mission to continue creating infinite ways to play. We remain committed to pushing the boundaries of what's possible. We leverage our talent and the latest technology to create even more immersive and engaging experiences for our players, delighting them with our award-winning and category-leading games.
We offer a space where people from all walks of life can come together, share their experiences, and build lasting connections. Playtika has more than 3,500 employees worldwide, headquartered in Herzliya, Israel with sites in: Ramat Gan, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Chicago, Las Vegas, Newport Beach, Sydney, Bucharest, Warsaw, Kyiv, Minsk, Dnipro and Vinnytsia.
Ready to bring infinite ways to play into people’s lives? We want you, come join us!
We are looking for a Manual QA Engineer to join our team on a full-time basis for Redecor, that is an inspiring and relaxing game that allows you to develop your Interior Decor skills while creating your dream decor. Design challenges every day - the best combinations of colors, textures, and materials. Redecor is relaxing, fun, and it also boosts creativity!
We offer all our employees:
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses, and flexible working hours
- Social package, including sports and enrichment classes compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage
- Own educational platform with courses, training programs, certifications
- Annual salary review
- 20 working days paid vacation and sick leave
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments
- Technical library with option to order books
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development
- Internal Mobility Program
- Help and support for candidates from other cities
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world
- By the way, you can feel us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter
- Conduct functional testing of Web and Mobile application, including both GUI and API tests
- Design/maintain and execute test cases/checklists
- Report defects and working with the team to resolve them
- Provide defects root cause analysis
- Actively collaborating with developers and business stakeholders to clarify requirements, especially in terms of testability, consistency, and completeness
- Work closely with all scrum teams/product owners to make sure each release meets high-quality standards
- Identify and provide solutions to optimize the current process to assure the right-first-time on-time delivery
- Provide impact analysis to measure and control test coverage across all applicable coverage dimensions
- Participate proactively in backlog refinement, sprint planning, team retrospectives, and other Scrum ceremonies
- Ensure the appropriate testing tasks are scheduled during release and iteration planning
- Experience in manual testing (WEB, Mobile, API, UI) at least 4 years
- Good QA theory knowledge
- Solid knowledge of different testing levels, techniques, and types
- Good understanding of client-server architecture
- Understanding special aspects in Web and Mobile testing
- End-to-end UI testing experience
- Solid exploratory testing skills and knowledge to apply the right level of testing for some specific features
- Ability to write QA documentation
- Test cases, Checklists
- Experience in discovering showstopper defects and find reproduction steps to crashes
- Experience with Charles, TestRail, Swagger, Postman, or similar tools
- Experience with SCRUM Agile development framework
- Upper-Intermediate level of spoken and written English
Nice to have:
- Experience with Version Control System (GIT)
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Testing web/mobile applications, social games, casino
- Scrum Master experience
A word from the manager
Your Experience & Skills
What will you be doing?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.