Manager of Security and Compliance
1 month ago
Job Posting TitleManager of Security and Compliance
SummaryYour mission, as the Manger of Security & Compliance, will be to ensure that Big Fish Games maintains compliance with regulations, policies & best practices. In addition to maintaining a strong security posture in partnership with our Global Information Security (GIS) team.
- Lead PCI-DSS compliance activities in support of annual level 1 attestation of compliance
- Lead IT General Controls (ITGC) compliance activities in support of annual financial controls assessment
- Provide program management support for Global Information Security (GIS) annual roadmap activities
- Advise IT Operations teams to ensure compliance with global information security policy’s
- Identify opportunities, sponsor and, in conjunction with Project Management Office, direct department-wide security projects
- Work in collaboration with Engineering, Legal, GIS and IT Operations teams to ensure seamless and consistent operation of controls and compliance processes
- Work closely with IT Operations teams to manage automated security reviews of cloud infrastructure in accordance with global security policy and compliance regulations
- In conjunction with GIS, balances information security compliance risks and business constraints to provide risk-based mitigation recommendations to management
- Reports on status of compliance to Information Security leadership and IS management
- Responsible for communicating and making presentations, as required, to mid-and upper-level management
- 10+ years of IT Experience
- 5+ years of Regulatory Compliance, Information Security experience
- Strong understanding of PCI-DSS with previous experience gaining attestations in a level 1 regulated environment
- Strong understanding of Information Security and Governance frameworks, methodologies, and best practices like CIS, NIST, ISO, and COBIT
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to logically think through problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills related to compliance, risk and security
- Able to work effectively and produce consistent results with a minimum of supervision
- High level of personal integrity and the ability to handle confidential matters with proper judgment
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, is self-motivated, responsible, organized, conscientious, and detail-oriented
- Able to work well under stress and handle crisis situations professionally
- A background applying cloud security and compliance principles in a similar environment
- A broad background in enterprise services such as Identity & Access Management, Data Protection, Data Loss Protection, Cloud Security, SIEM/Logging architectures.
- Strong working knowledge of DevSecOps, SSDLC including SCA and CI/CD. Cloud Services
- Certified with an Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Knowledge of the application of network security product (Firewalls/Next Generation Firewalls, Web Security, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, Sandboxing, Data Loss Prevention, SSL/VPN and Network Access Control).
- Experience with source control management best practices
- Ability to explain complex technical problems to a non-technical audience
Big Fish Games is an equal opportunity employer. We bring unique talents together to build something special that’s why we welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
About Big Fish
Celebrating 20 years delighting players worldwide, Big Fish Games is a mobile games category leader in Casual & Social Casino.
Big Fish operates an extensive portfolio of popular games across genres, including EverMerge, Cooking Craze, Gummy Drop, Big Fish Casino, Jackpot Magic Slots, and Fairway Solitaire. Our core values: All about the player, Talent Unleashed, Collective Brilliance and Good Business, Good Citizen.
Why Big Fish?
At Big Fish Games, we make the best games, the best possible way. We show up every day to enchant and delight our players and contribute to building a great company. We think big because that’s what our players demand.
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
LocationUSA - Remote
Job familyInformation Security
Time TypeFull time
CompanyBig Fish Games
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.