Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis
Vancouver, BC, Canada
14 days ago
As one of Canada's Top Technology Workplaces, Certified Great Place to Work and most recently Best Workplaces for Inclusion, Hothead Games is seeking a Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis to join our team. The perfect candidate for the position is a dedicated, strong team player with a CPA or similar designation, and who is flexible and able to adapt in a fast paced work environment.
As a key member of our Finance team, you will collaborate with various internal teams to forecast and analyze Hothead’s financial performance. Reporting to the VP Finance, you will contribute by:
- Leading the annual budgeting process
- Managing the forecasting process
- Developing long-term business models
- Developing and updating revenue models for forecasting and sensitivity analysis
- Analyzing and presenting key relevant information on the performance against budget and forecasts
- Building and developing financial models that can scale for the growth of the business
- Supporting the accounting team on complex revenue calculations and other projects as required
- Participating in the development and maintenance of the technology stack used for FP&A purposes, including Tableau and Netsuite
The successful candidate will have the following:
- 8+ years of experience, with at least 2 years experience as a manager in FP&A
- CPA or similar designation
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of financial reporting and IFRS
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Experience in M&A and/or Financing activities is preferred
- Exposure to business intelligence software is an asset (such as Power BI or Tableau)
- Netsuite experience is preferred
- Strong ability to manage cross-functional relationships is required
- Experience in presenting results to senior leadership is preferred
This full-time permanent position is for our Vancouver office, located at 1555 West Pender Street, in beautiful Coal Harbour. Compensation includes competitive salary and vacation, MSP and Extended Health coverage. Other cool perks include an in-house gym, on-site Chiropractor/RMT/ Physiotherapy, yoga/fitness/self-defense classes, RRSP matching, company golfing, major/minor league sports events, summer rooftop BBQs, snacks and beverages, weekly lunch & learns, beer Fridays and most of all, amazing people to work with!
WHY BEING INCLUSIVE IS IMPORTANT TO US
At Hothead Games, we are an Equal Opportunity employer and we value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We strive to build and grow our team that fosters variety in backgrounds, perspectives, experiences and skills. We embrace inclusiveness in our workplace, so we can utilize each person’s talents and strengths to make great games.
If you're seeking an awesome new challenge in a fun and engaging studio, we invite you to apply and talk about the possibilities of beginning a rewarding new chapter of your career.