Manager of Community, D&D Digital
Wizards of the Coast
Renton, Washington, United States
11 days ago
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in
The Manager of Community will develop strategies and standard methodologies for building inclusive and respectful communities that reflect the core values of the Dungeons & Dragons brand.
The position reports directly to the Senior Manager of Communications and is expected to foster tighter collaboration and communication with key internal product partners to develop a community voice and presence that fosters two-way conversations between our players and studios.
- Define and implement strategic community development campaigns in concert with studio owners.
- Analyze player sentiment, develop ongoing reports, and turn those insights into action.
- Identify and mitigate community concerns as they emerge.
- Develop messaging playbooks with Senior Communications team and community managers.
- Become a trusted leader with a point of view within the company by driving innovative and bold ideas from concept to execution.
- Follow industry trends to continue exploring engagement ideas on the cutting edge of the industry.
- Manage external services that provide moderation and content creation capabilities
What You Bring
- demonstrated ability managing game communities
- Proficiency in social media management and reporting tools (such as Sprinklr).
- Experience with content management software a plus
- A dedication to fan communities and video gaming.
- Creativity, passion, and enthusiasm for community management.
- Experience monitoring, reporting, and managing community sentiment.
- Knowledge of voice, tone, and other buzzwords for how we speak with our fans.
- A mind for developing communications tools to help moderation teams interact with our fans in positive ways.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. If you are selected to move forward in our application process and need to request an accommodation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .