This job might no longer be available.
Manager, Vendor Operations
15 days ago
Team Name:Quality Assurance
Job Title:Manager, Vendor Operations
Manager, Vendor Operations
The concept of “Blizzard polish,” that is, the infinite care and loving detail put into every aspect of our games, is something we take seriously and pride ourselves on delivering to our players. It’s a responsibility shared across the company – and its undisputed heart and soul is Blizzard Entertainment Quality Assurance (QA). We’re searching for like-minded folks with a passion for QA to help us continue to deliver unforgettable gaming experiences for years to come. Blizzard QA is a close-knit team; we care about iteration, problem-solving, and succeeding as a group. We genuinely love what we do for a living and expect the same from everyone who joins us! If your career is ready for its next phenomenal challenge, get in touch and let’s get to work!
You enjoy collaborating closely with related teams and will partner with a wide range of external partners in order to align with the company’s overall vision and existing agreements and relationships. If you enjoy every day being different, love learning new processes, and enjoy new challenges then check out this opportunity!
- Act as the primary facilitator of Quality Assurance processes and technical conversations between QA teams and partners
- Work closely with the teams, give timely and concise feedback, and supervise service level agreements
- Partner with QA leaders & Partners to ensure alignment where policy and business decisions intersect
- Identify and mitigate technical and operational roadblocks
- Ensure teams are aware of the latest partner updates, and any contractual obligations tied to them
- Evaluate, evangelize, and support new initiatives and technologies offered by partners
- Support team(s) to resolve tech-related inquiries and liaise/escalate with IT to coordinate issue management and problem resolution
- Run quarterly business reviews, resource roadmaps, weekly reporting, and contract process
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent understanding of the Fundamental Test Process
- Builds robust, collaborative partnerships with team members. Adapts to the audience across all levels of the organization and challenges partners with confidence and gravitas when vital.
- Good presentation skills with the ability of simplifying complex problems and data sets to develop data-led stories to influence partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities as well as planning, organization, and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyze complex problems, leading to developing and presenting recommendations and action plans to senior management
- The ability to structure a concise, clear presentation of findings, based on large sets of sophisticated data, and optimally present this to any level in the organization with appropriate visualizations.
- Ability to work optimally and as part of an international team in a fast- paced and matrixed environment
- Project management certification (e.g., PMP, Scrum Master)
- Excellent knowledge of Blizzard Entertainment products and services
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to champion an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.