The position will drive process improvements that allow for efficient handling of outbound customer calls in terms of high quality and high level of productivity for the team. The position is also responsible for providing leadership that results in positive employee relations, teamwork, efficiency, employee development, and positive customer experience.
- Leads, manages, and develops VIP team, including: hiring, retention, performance management, productivity levels, succession planning, and ensuring team members' main focus is on outbound calling daily.
- Develops, recommends, and implements procedures in support of VIP objectives
- Monitors programs and procedures to ensure on-time delivery; proactively identifies trends and issues and make adjustments; communicates
- Drives best practices with the studio to facilitate process improvement for the VIP team members (resolves studio blockers for the team).
- Coach VIP Account Managers daily and develop career path plans for direct reports
- Develop operational plans when required to assist Director in achieving project goals
- Provides continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers.
- Is available for employees, providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction, and resolution.
- Ensures employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their jobs.
- Creates and maintains a high-quality work environment so team members are motivated to perform at their highest level.
- Addresses disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2 years experience managing a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in building and managing relationships, influencing and negotiating partnerships, while maintaining the ability to achieve results through others.
- Ability to identify, evaluate, and implement solutions that will improve the ability to generate revenue, decrease operating costs, and increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Ability to facilitate, build teams and work with groups.
- Results-oriented, able to use data as a means towards improved metrics.
- Strong, collaborative problem solver.
- Needs to have strong influencing skills to ensure teams proactive targets in terms of outbound calling are met daily
- Travel may be required in this role
- Strong communication and leadership skills; ability to work with all levels of management.
What we offer you
- Zynga Stock RSUs and Bonus Plan
- Full medical, dental, vision benefits as well as life insurance
- Catered lunch daily
- Generous Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Open vacation policy for many employees
- Flexible working hours on many teams
- Casual dress every single day
- Work with cool people!
Zynga is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diverse community; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates, players, employees, and partners from all backgrounds. Join us!
Zynga will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Zynga is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need an accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.