Manager, Talent Sourcing
7 days ago
Job Title:Manager, Talent Sourcing
Job Title: Manager, Talent Sourcing
Department: Human Resources
Location: Santa Monica, CA or Remote
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As a Manager, Talent Sourcing, you will lead a team of Talent Sourcers who are responsible for sourcing and building talent pipelines for all of our studios and corporate offices. You will develop and implement a world-class recruitment strategy and vision intended to identify and attract emerging and top talent.
We are looking for a dynamic self-starter and a fearless change-agent. You will have excellent relationship-building skills, and a strong sense of urgency and accountability. This flexible team player will partner with leaders of diverse business units and cultures. You will need to adapt to the changing needs while positioning the company to win over talent in the gaming industry.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Lead a team of sourcers to establish sourcing strategies to identify and attract talent
- Be an expert on market trends to inform sourcing strategy and build talent pipelines
- Train, onboard and coach a team of Sourcers to promote growth and development
- Partner with our studio and corporate recruiting leaders to assess requirements and implement sourcing plans to meet hiring needs of various business units
- Manage and improve sourcing processes, tools and technologies
- Establish and maintain sourcing metrics for success
- Create and deliver reporting strategy to share with recruiters and hiring teams
- Own company-wide strategic sourcing events to seek out and attract top talent
- All event project management/planning
- Minimum of 7 years in recruitment
- Minimum of 5 years in recruitment management
- A deep understanding of talent sourcing including expertise in market research, competitive mapping and developing sourcing strategies to deliver meaningful results
- Ability to adapt in an ambiguous environment
- Desire to build and maintain relationships, and influence stakeholders
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience operating in a matrixed environment
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.