Manager, Studio FP&A
14 days ago
’s leading marketing software platform provides app developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to solve their mission-critical functions like user acquisition, monetization and measurement. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin was named one of the Hottest Adtech Companies of 2021 by Business Insider, as well as a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021 and 2022. Fortune recognized AppLovin as one of the Best Workplaces in the Bay Area 2022, alongside The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal who have also awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work for the past four years. Our team members are regularly recognized for their work and leadership, including recent award wins for San Francisco Business Times’ Outstanding LGBTQ+ Leaders 2022, Business Insider’s Rising Stars of Adtech 2022, Glassdoor’s Top CEOs 2019, and the Women in Content Marketing Awards 2021.
We are seeking a Manager, Studio FP&A to join our financial team based in Palo Alto, working with our growing finance team. This individual will work with our network of portfolio studios to help build near and long-term financial models and monitor ongoing financial performance. Qualified candidates will be self-starters, able to multi-task and comfortable in a fast-paced, high growth, dynamic setting. You should be comfortable partnering with other business constituents and building relationships across departments. We are looking for candidates who are high energy and excited about building and being a part of a hard working team.
- Design, build, and maintain standardized game models for a growing portfolio of games
- Develop a deep working knowledge of each game’s critical KPIs
- Assist in the development of automated game and studio performance reporting dashboards including financial and user metrics
- Track weekly and monthly revenue & KPI trends
- Assist in our continually evolving reporting infrastructure for individual and portfolio game performance versus expectations (budget and forecast compares) on a monthly basis
- Report and analyze the performance of all live games on a weekly and monthly basis
- Assist in near and long-term planning cycles
- Assist in ongoing reporting to internal executives, Board meetings and ad hoc reporting
- Own the operating expense cost base for our various global game studios including monthly budget vs. actual analysis ongoing budget / forecasting processes
- Bachelor's degree in a related field; preferably Finance, Banking, or similar fields
- 5+ years relevant work experience in FP&A or banking
- Previous experience in Gaming a must (free-to-play or mobile gaming a plus)
- Excellent working knowledge of Gaming KPIs is critical
- Ability to build complex financial models
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment with dynamic expectations
- Must be able to work independently
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
- Must have skills: Advanced Excel / Powerpoint and Tableau or other BI reporting software
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.