This job might no longer be available.
Manager, Software Engineering, Korea
3 months ago
We are Accelerate Solutions, an innovative team building custom software for a wide range of clients! Our professional services team works across multiple platforms incorporating groundbreaking technologies like XR, robotics, machine learning and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including games, automotive, retail, manufacturing and entertainment.
We’re looking for a hardworking technical leader to help us build a new team in Korea. You’ll lead all aspects of the technical delivery of one or more client projects, which vary in scope and duration. As a manager you’ll also be responsible for hiring, mentoring and growing a world class team of engineers.
You have a proven track record of leading teams to deliver high quality software, with an eagerness to learn and grow. You have confidence and skills to foster and drive outstanding interactive experiences for discerning clients.
What you’ll be doing
- Build, lead and mentor a team of software engineers of all experience levels
- Work with clients on technical solutions, and to build client relationships
- Architect, develop and deploy high quality applications
- Work with project managers to build project plans and timelines
- Support in the writing of proposals, estimation and planning
What we’re looking for
- Consistent record delivering real-time 3D products from concept to submission, using C# or C++
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Good communicator in both Korean and English, with the ability to interface directly with clients
- Experience leading teams developing XR, mobile apps, games, or desktop applications
- Ability to find creative solutions to difficult problems
You might also have
- Experience with data modeling and visualization within an application
- Experience with cloud development, IoT, simulation, or machine learning
- Experience integrating new software development with existing enterprise systems
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.