Manager, Regional Sales-1
12 days ago
Job Posting TitleManager, Regional Sales-1
SummaryThe Regional Sales Manager is responsible for building, managing, and executing commercial strategies to meet top-line and bottom-line revenue plan targets as well as achieving and sustaining volume growth targets for Aristocrat’s North American gaming business. Establishing and proactively managing a structured sales execution program in collaboration with business partners to elevate sales capability within the commercial organization is expected. This role will work closely with regional Business Development Executives (BDEs), sales management, and executive leadership to jointly represent the company’s products & services, drive strategic initiatives and deliver on sales targets. The Regional Sales Manager must be able to support sales growth across the fleet and portfolio as well as drive strategic thinking across client accounts. They must be able to influence, motivate and communicate with an effective sales team and deliver on quarterly sales targets.
What you'll do
Drive top-line and bottom-line growth through effective sales strategies by supporting and influencing BDEs through market analysis and sales data.
· Closely manage the sales funnel, growth opportunities, removals, forecasting, yield, product penetration, product roll out and commercial updates through weekly meetings and daily interaction with the regional sales team.
· Work closely with commercial business analytics teams to understand areas of volume and yield optimization opportunity, product strategy alignment and delivering differentiated customer value.
· Have an active presence in all markets within the designated region; be willing to travel up to 25% of the time. Travel and meet with each BDE within the region at least once per half year.
· Gather and evaluate competitor product performance and feed insights into the broader organization.
· This position may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
What we're looking for
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field recommended.
· Minimum five years of experience in sales or a related field, or its equivalent.
· Advanced persuasion, negotiation, and active listening skills.
· Excellent proposal writing and presentation skills.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.