Manager, Quality, Accelerate Solutions
11 days ago
We are Accelerate Solutions, a new team building custom software for a wide range of clients across multiple platforms incorporating cutting edge technologies like RT3D, XR, ML, robotics and IoT. We work on a diverse range of business verticals including automotive, retail, natural resources, manufacturing and entertainment.
Our growing team is looking for a hardworking and versatile Quality Manager with a passion for and expertise in advanced technology to join our Quality team. As a Quality Assurance team member, you will play a key role expanding our team in a new region, ensuring that our quality assurance project deliverables are shipped, and setting up related processes in accordance with standard methodologies. You and the team will be providing support to the Unity Accelerate Solutions Development and Project Management teams.
Our Quality Assurance team’s mission is to create quality solutions by validating a wide array of projects. Our teams use new technologies to deliver ground-breaking results for clients around the globe. Our expertise in Unity's core products; 3D Real Time applications, XR , ML, robotics, and IoT, enable companies to create customer value within their businesses. Together, we will ensure that our clients remain relevant and driven in a constantly evolving market.
What you'll be doing
- People Leader accountable and responsible for building and growing a Quality team.
- Inculcating Learning and Development culture and encouraging career planning and succession planning within the team.
- Quality resourcing to staff client's projects.
- Mentoring and coaching the team.
- Building high level plans for Quality in terms of OKRs, processes, strategies, etc.
What we're looking for
- Experience in a professional services environment working in a quality assurance capacity on Unity, RT3D, Web, Cloud, Mobile, Games, AI, Data Science or Machine learning based applications.
- Able to build, contribute and enforce Quality standards across projects and identify risks and offer solutions to mitigate.
- Experience using JIRA/Confluence, Unity Engine, TestRail, Postman/Swagger, Jenkins, GitHub, and validating various tech stacks.
- Implement the theme of continuous improvement process.
You might also have
- Experience with AR/VR or blockchain.
- Experience with Cloud Computing Services like Azure or AWS or GCP.
- Ability to work occasionally from an office.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.