Manager, Publishing Operations - Global Marketing
8 days ago
Riot Games is now a multi-game studio and next on the list...becoming THE entertainment company of the 21st century. As a result, our Global Marketing Creative Operations team was born to better support all of our Global Marketing Creative needs.
As the Manager of Global Marketing Creative Operations, you will report to the Head of Operations, Global Marketing Creative. You'll manage operations for Global Marketing Creative. You'll support the entire roster of creative talent. Your experience in resource management and process implementation will set the stage for quality production and creative execution. You will implement the latest techniques and tools to equip our leadership with essential data and insights to make informed decisions and position Global Marketing Creative for success.
- Manage the creative talent allocations process.
- Develop databases to track creative allocations.
- Forecast upcoming work and develop strategies for execution.
- Create processes to increase efficiency and collaboration.
- Manage the knowledge database for essential policies and best practices.
- Develop team rituals across Global Marketing Creative.
- Conduct team health check-ins.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of all facets of Marketing Operations and Production through 5+ years of previous experience at Creative Agencies, Vendors or Game Marketing teams.
- Experience collaborating across multiple craft disciplines from Brand, Creative, Comms and Channels.
- Level-headed approach to change management, conflict resolution and patience through the fluctuating creative development process.
- PC, Console, and Mobile games marketing experience
- Expertise with Project Management tools (ie. Airtable, Favro, Smartsheets) and DAMs (ie. Iconik, Brandfolder) for database management, tracking, and archiving.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this posi
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code . Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
ur spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).