San Francisco CA us
17 days ago
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking aManager, Promotions for its Media & Promotion Department. This individual will report to the Director of Promotions, and be responsible for managing the development, implementation and complete coordination of comprehensive promotion plans targeting core and casual gamers; with a focus on developing consumer partnerships. The candidate should have strong presentation and organizational skills to shepherd large cross-functional partnerships from initial pitch to the marketplace.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Present new partnership opportunities to leadership with consumer brands that amplify Ubisoft marketing campaigns
- Be a strong, confident speaker who has a full understanding of our key titles and can present Ubisoft brands in context of the current gaming market
- Work with brand team to align priorities within marketing group and ensure campaigns remain within overall strategies and goals presented by brand
- Determine a program’s schedule, scope and budget. Interact with Promotions’ Director and team members in fulfilling the specifications to meet client and brand objectives
- Liaise with Promotion’s Agency who support our promotional and co-marketing programs, insuring they are up to date on the latest information regarding release schedules, game info, and content offers
- Support the Promotions team, led by Director of Promotions, to execute partnerships deals from contract to launch
- Plan out production schedule with Partnerships and Brand teams to ensure all deadlines for partnership campaign are met in timely manner
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 3-5 years working in consumer promotions, sales, brand partnerships or similar environments
- Experience developing and pitching creative marketing or partnership ideas to an external team
- Excellent communication and comfort presenting to a professional audience showcasing your interpersonal skills with expertise and professionalism
- Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, highly charged environment
- Extremely organized and pay special attention to detail
- Creative thinker who can demonstrate their ability to make low cost, high impact promotional programs
- Posses the creativity to balance strategic plans with tactical realities; sometimes on a limited budget
- Proven ability to negotiate and execute contracts
- Experience managing outside marketing agencies or partners
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.