This job might no longer be available.
Manager, Programmatic Insights
Irvine, CA, United States
7 months ago
Looking for an innovative, creative, passionate, and fun company in OC? Then, let us introduce ourselves. We are MobilityWare and we make fun for a living! Our mobile games have been rocking the app store since its inception and we regularly show up in top lists for most popular games. We recently reached over 350 million downloads across our portfolio of games!
We've been voted 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018 Best Places to Work in Orange County by the Orange County Business Journal and OC Register! Headquartered in Irvine, CA., our flagship game, Solitaire, was released on the day the App Store opened in 2008. Other titles include Blackjack, FreeCell, Destination Solitaire and Spider Solitaire, to name a few. Our vision is to create the most exciting mobile games and have fun doing it.
- Conduct advance statistical analyses to understand DSP and ad network trends to create actionable insights for the header bidding products based on fill rate, winning/losing bids, bid density, etc.
- Build predictive models for both the optimization of UA and Bid floor pricing in multiple industry exchanges
- Determine what non-PII user intelligence might be helpful to DSPs to increase overall bid volume and pricing
- Drive cross promotion analysis focusing on the customer journey, path to discovery and conversion across the portfolio
- Serve as the hands-on subject matter expert on exchange behavior of our DSPs, Ad Network partners and direct partners optimizing global activities based on your key insights
- Collaborate with Ad Tech and Data Engineering to drive our data capabilities including hypothesizing data capture of activities for exploration to enhance optimizations
- Perform data collection, preparation, and validation necessary for model
development and analysis
- Provide ongoing insight, measurement, reporting and analysis on advertising experimentation; forecasting impact and expectation to the benefits to the ad business
- Communicate (and deliver) timelines and deliverables which include documents, visualizations and present models, results and key recommendations
Why you should work for us:
- Awesome Perks: free lunch, free snacks, free drink, free Annual Company trip
- Casual workplace - yes, flip flops and shorts are pretty much an everyday thing
- Growth, growth, growth - we are growing and we would love for you to join us on the ride
- We also want to take care of our team so we've got profit sharing incentives, medical, dental (100% paid), vision (100% paid), Unlimited PTO/Vacation, life insurance (100% paid), and 401K
- Awesome office smack dab in the middle of OC and 2 minutes off the 5 freeway
- Amazing talent: We've got some heavy hitters from the industry who embody both brilliance AND humility