Manager, Production, Gameplay Systems - VALORANT
7 months ago
Production Managers lead teams, initiatives and products from conception through launch and operation inside of the gaming space. They create and align teams to product vision, have a deep understanding of player needs, competitors and market conditions, and are able to balance scope, quality and time to predictably deliver at a high quality bar for players.
VALORANT is Riot’s take on a character-based tactical shooter (for more info on VALORANT click here!). As a Production Manager on VALORANT reporting to the Senior Production Manager, you are responsible for helping Riot deliver ensure the integrity of our gameplay experience on VALORANT. You will keep the players' experience in mind as you track progress, deliver content/features, and organize priorities and goals. You will also work with artists, designers, and engineers to provide genre-defining experiences to our players. You will report to the Senior Manager for your area.
- Drive the creation of product or feature roadmap
- Drive the delivery of team's feature work
- Ensure team's work matches overall project priorities and goals
- Provide essential product feedback and insight to the team and leadership
- Communicate team staffing needs as they arise
- Ensure optimal team health, culture, and efficiency
- 5+ years of experience as a Game Producer, Product Manager, or Development Manager
- 1+ years of experience as a manager coaching and mentoring junior production team members.
- Experience shipping a game or major game content in a production role
- Experience leading teams through feature development (planning, execution, delivery, post-release support)
- Experience working with a Live Game
- Experience working closely with engineering focused teams
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code . Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming .
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.