Manager, Performance Management
2 months ago
Job Title:Manager, Performance Management
Manager/Senior Manager, Performance Management
Sr. Director, Performance Management
Initially remote, and then based in Santa Monica, CA
The Performance Management team plays a pivotal role in accelerating the growth of our workforce and business, empowering managers to operate at scale. The team is focused on the strategy, tools and processes that enable our employees to deliver peak performance against business and leadership goals, and they drive the necessary processes, systems and culture to ensure there is an environment where employees can build the appropriate skills to improve their performance and where the company has the necessary talent now and, in the future, to meet its strategic goals.
In partnership with our business and HR leaders, you will be responsible for building the tools to deepen our existing performance framework, competency development, developing new ways to assess, motivate, develop and retain talent. In addition, you will be a key contributor to the cross-functional team responsible for governing and validating the performance management process and outcomes.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Performance Management, you will create tools and experiences to empower our people and managers with tools and frameworks they need to be successful in a “pay for performance” driven culture. It is about equipping employees to think, act and perform in a creative, innovative and digital environment that is transforming daily.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable developing a business case for change, presenting to senior leaders, influencing across the HR organization, responding to shifting priorities, building and running reports and status reports and accommodating requests for support from our colleagues.
- Support the scoping, design, and implementation of includes goal setting, assessing performance, feedback and development conversations, talent reviews and calibrations and pay for performance.
- Prepare proposals and other documentation for HR and Executive Leadership Teams.
- Partner with and influence HR business partners to support the performance management practice including coaching them on how to design and implement the practice within their client groups, including potentially coaching business leaders and employees they support.
- Serve as a hub of performance management best practices across the business for HR business partners.
- Partner with Learning & Development, People Analytics and HR Technology to develop and deliver training and job aids.
- Partner with Internal Communications to develop change and communications plans.
- Design and deliver learning materials to support the performance management practice.
- Bring cross-functional teams together to make decisions and operationalize the performance management practice.
- Run reports and provide analysis of the reports to senior leaders.
- At least 7 years of experience in human resources in roles including performance. management/talent management, organizational development, learning & development or HR business partner.
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Experience in influencing and leading change across a global company with a complex structure
- Experience of designing and delivering learning materials for HR, leaders in the business and employees.
- Exceptional project and process management skills with a demonstrated track record of delivering high-quality results in a fast-paced, complex, dynamic business environment.
- Substantial problem-solving skills with strategic focus on process mapping, task management and execution.
- Master’s degree in Industrial-Organizational Psychology, or equivalent qualification, preferred.
- Ability to vary content and style of communication to successfully engage stakeholders.
- Project and process management skills.
- Inventive and creative problem-solving.
- Time-management and prioritization.
- Attention to detail.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience in technology, media, entertainment or similar industries.