Manager, People Technology (Workday HCM)
3 days ago
Job Title:Manager, People Technology (Workday HCM)
Job Title: Manager, People Technology (Workday HCM)
Reports To: Director, People Technology
Division/Department: Human Resources
Location: Santa Monica, CA; Irvine, CA; Remote
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts' agility, creativity and difficulty to improve the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
The Manager, People Technology provides leadership and champions partnership across the HR organization to craft, configure, test, implement, maintain, communicate, and train the organization to optimally improve our HR Technology Solutions, while also ensuring data integrity, security, and operational precision. Additionally, this role will partner with the HR specialist functions including HR Business Partners, Benefits, Payroll, Finance, and other key partners to ensure high-quality execution of HR programs and processes. HR Systems managed by People Technology include Workday, Workday Recruit, Eightfold (CRM), Phenom People (career sites), and others.
The position will be based in Southern California (remote options available). You will be primarily focused on and require in-depth experience in Core HCM, Performance and Talent, Reporting, and Security. Knowledge of Time Tracking and Absence would be a plus. You will manage a team of People Technology Analysts and will assist in the appropriate handling of highly confidential matters and materials.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will lead and configure cyclical HR processes, deployment of new modules, improvements, and expanded offerings in our HR Systems
- You will collaborate with business partners to prioritize projects, develop business cases/proposals for new capabilities/improvements
- Balance multiple systems & projects at a time, across functional areas and global locations
- Build strong internal relationships with key HR, IT, and business leaders to define and understand strategic and tactical HR Technology requirements
- Identify and recommend technical solutions to address opportunities to improve existing processes
- Ensures local HR systems and processes are documented and aligned with HR strategies, policies, and governmental regulations
- Drives deepening and broadening of system knowledge for greater user adoption and experience
- You will be a hands-on, working manager performing impact analysis, configuration in the system, cross-training with team members
- Project planning and management as needed
- Bachelor's degree required (degree in Business or Human Resources field preferred)
- Experience: 5 years of previous HR Tech/HRIS experience is required. Experience with Workday HCM, Security, and Position Management required.
- Experience with full life cycle HR Technology related projects
- Ability to quickly learn concepts and understand process configuration in a system.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy; ability to do root cause analysis to guide decisions and action plans where limited foundational/framework exists.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with cross-functional HR leaders, business leaders and employees
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
COVID-19 Hiring Update
This role is expected to begin and continue as a remote position.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional, and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, among other characteristics
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.