Manager, Mobile UA
24 days ago
Who We Are:
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, 31st Union, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, thinkers and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, BioShock, Borderlands, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, WWE 2K, PGA 2K, XCOM and more.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What We Need:
2K is looking for a passionate and self-motivated Manager, Mobile UA (Contractor) to build and grow the Mobile User Acquisition function at 2K. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, Mobile UA, this role will work with a number of stakeholders to grow 2K’s existing mobile games – and also to launch a number of new exciting franchises on mobile platforms.
The role will have a particular focus on delivering game-specific audience, creative and optimization strategies. You will be responsible for the execution of these strategies as well as will need to represent the interests of the Mobile UA on a number of cross-functional teams, be comfortable discussing technical detail and clarifying marketing requirements in product focused conversations.
The role is inherently collaborative. Key departments that the role will interact with are the Product teams, the Product Marketing team, and the Analytics team. An ability to clearly communicate complex strategies in a visual and accessible manner is a prerequisite for the role. The Manager, Mobile UA will be based in Novato, CA or Remote.
What You Will Do:
- Lead the development and implementation of world-class new user acquisition and retargeting strategies.
- Build, manage, monitor, test and optimize campaigns (e.g. social, search, DSP, etc) to increase performance.
- Be the mobile team’s expert in current and future mobile advertising trends, including proactively introducing new advertising channels, aggressively testing new optimization methods, and advocating for new ad formats.
- Work collaboratively with Product Marketing and Creative teams for asset optimization and ideation.
- Establish processes and technologies that work across all games, and work closely with Analytics and Marketing Tech teams to develop and implement innovative solutions for user acquisition.
- Cross functional stakeholder management via regular performance review meetings.
What Will Make You A Great Fit:
You have an analytical mind with an ability to distill complex projects into actionable items. Clarity of thought is a must. You should have a holistic view of the entire user journey and the impact of interventions at various stages. You should be a solution-oriented, creative problem solver and self-starter with passion and enthusiasm for driving results.
- 4+ years of experience managing mobile growth marketing campaigns.
- Has experience on both strategic planning and day-to-day execution/optimization for new and live mobile apps.
- Strong problem solving, critical-thinking skills, and experience working in a metrics-based environment.
- Diverse knowledge around ad tech and media buy.
- Have a thorough understanding of mobile attribution and tracking with MMP and SKAdNetwork.
- Demonstrated experience building processes and exit KPIs for creative testing at high velocity (~20-50 new creatives per month).
- Proven analytical skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations – even when the available data might not be perfect.
- Proven communications skills; ability to understand customer needs and design scalable systems to deliver on requirements.
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be between $43.00 and $64.00 per Hour. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.