Manager, Intelligence & Investigations
6 days ago
Senior Manager – Intelligence & Incident Management
Scope of Position
Lead and resolve internal and external local, regional, and/or global investigations, including but not limited to fraud, theft, workplace civility, insider threat, threats against people, property crimes, counterfeiting, data center incidents and supply chain incidents. Enhance investigation and incident management program framework, policies, standards and procedures, technology, governance, and overall reporting. Responsible for performing day to day case management and investigations, with the goal of predicting, detecting, and responding to threats against the company , our employees, or our service providers. Lead counterintelligence efforts, including TSCM sweeps, and liaison with law enforcement agencies globally as needed .
- Manage assigned Investigations Team members.
- Support an environment of Protecting People, Assets and Reputation through incident prevention, intelligence sharing and incident resolution.
- Execute investigations tactics safely, to protect the EA population pursuant to EA’s investigations framework.
- Leverage and partner with InfoSec Ops to identify solutions for identifying, protecting and preventing insider threats.
- Provide intelligence and investigations related metrics for executive-level dashboards and presentations.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with other business partners and leaders to effectively support their respective Departments.
- Follow company procedures and processes as it relates to Global Security best practices, and handling of confidential information.
- Collaborate with business partners to identify and address trends, which can be mitigated against.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory guidelines to mitigate legal risk.
- Investigate and resolve cases by demonstrating good judgment through execution of investigation tactics.
- Collect and document investigation related information.
- Appropriately leverage resources, technology, information and tactics in a manner that protects reputation and minimizes risk.
- Budget / results accountability for assigned projects , programs and initiatives .
- Other strategic initiatives / projects as assigned.
Leadership Skills Required
- Leadership and sound judgment .
- Strategic program management & consulting skills.
- Must have 100% credibility, objectivity and respect across all parts of the business.
- Ability to identify risk and define mitigation measures. Proactive mindset .
- Build relationships with E-Staff and business leaders.
- Promote the Intelligence and Investigations function as a subject matter expert within EA.
- Ability to collaborate with other service functions (Regional Security Managers, IT, PE, ER, Finance , Legal ).
- Ability to influence expectations and mitigate conflict.
- Willingness to challenge status quo, innovate and introduce new ideas.
- Understanding of differences in standards and culture across geographies and cultures.
Professional Expertise/ Knowledge
- Industry best practices and metrics defining operational performance.
- Significant experience with intelligence and investigations program development.
- Strategic planning / program management in global security domain.
- Demonstrated experience with investigations case management.
- Solid command of program components, with emphasis on global legal compliance.
- 7-10 years in a similar role within a multi-national corporate security team, with an emphasis on investigative case management.
- Prior experience managing teams assigned to multiple sites.
- Experience in program management / strategic planning & initiatives .
- Former law enforcement or military experience highly desired.
- Service-oriented/ customer-driven approach.
- Excellent organizational skills .
- Solid decision-making and judgment .
- Excellent presentation skills .
- Engaging communicator with ability to influence senior leadership.
- Microsoft Office Suite .
- Ability to work within a matrix environment with cross-functional collaboration.
- Bachelor of Science Degree or combination of requisite experience and education.
- Certified Investigations Professional Designation desirable.
- Interview Certification desirable.
- ISMA/ASIS affiliation.
No. of Direct Reports
- Develop and manage operational metrics and KPI’s with strategic vendors.
- Program / project management reporting – key initiatives .
- Strategic initiatives plan development.
Matrix Mentoring/ Support for Role
- Senior Director – Head of Global Safety Physical Security & Business Resiliency
- Director, Global Protective Services
- Senior Director – Employee Relations
- Facilities, Finance, Procurement, IT, Site Leadership, Legal, PE , Public Safety Agencies