This job might no longer be available.
Manager, Inclusive Games and Content
9 days ago
As Manager of Inclusive Games and Content you will work with our Brand and Portfolio Management team and Global Diversity and Inclusion team to implement the strategy of inclusion across our creative design and production process. You will also work closely with Production and Editorial teams and Publishing teams to deploy guidelines and frameworks to ensure that D&I is centered within our game design process and our communication assets building process.
In this context and reporting to the Director of Inclusive Games, your mission will be:
- Participate and implement strategies to support the vision and mission of Ubisoft on diversity and inclusion in our games and content ;
- Deploy guidelines and frameworks for studio teams, prod marketing & publishing teams in all different processes to foster more inclusion authenticity and representation ;
- Make sure that editorial, brand and portfolio, production and marketing teams implement best D&I practices in their throughout the whole development process, starting from game’s pitch ;
- Provide all necessary analyses, research and support that could help teams improve games and communication assets in terms of D&I;
- Ensure the monitoring of projects in terms of D&I through the development process ;
To succeed in this position, you have experience in the creative, gaming production, or entertainment industries and have knowledge or experience in D&I.
If you feel up to the challenge and can relate to the experience and qualities listed below, then don't hesitate any longer!
- Familiarity with the nuances of the creative, production and design process
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and manage multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Project management experience, ideally in the creative/production space
The position is attached to the International Headquarters and is open to any of the locations that Ubisoft has presence in.
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.