Los Angeles California United States
6 days ago
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is tough. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
We are the IT team who supports AAA game development in a highly collaborative environment at our Los Angeles studios; Respawn Entertainment, DICE LA, EALA Mobile, and Industrial Toys. at Electronic Arts (EA).
Come help us power the future of play with the teams developing Apex Legends, Battlefield, Medal of Honor, Star Wars Jedi Fallen order and more.
- You will report to the Director of IT
- You have experience in technical leadership, people management, and mentoring experience of a multi-site team
- You have experience working with business partners to influence and champion technical solutions which support and enable game development
- You will act as liaison between Business Stakeholders , Site IT, and Global IT Functions
- You will create a strategy to support the development studio of the future, with an on-prem and remote workforce.
- Continuous improvement of IT onboarding process - Remote IT onboarding process
- Setting and managing IT Desktop budget
- Software Lifecycle management and planning
- Responsible for asset management and tracking
- You will identify challenges and lead a team to develop technical solutions through automation and engineering best practices
- BS in Computer Science degree or equivalent experience
- You have 7 or more years of experience in all aspects of Studio Site IT
- You have 5 or more years of experience in leadership or management of IT teams
- You have knowledge of current Productivity, collaboration, and software development products
- Experience with IT Service Management Tools like ServiceNow
- Exceptional customer service and support skills both interacting with leadership and staff