Manager, IT Events and Executive Support
9 days ago
Do you thrive in complex and fast-paced environments?
As the Manager of IT Events and Executive Support, you'll play a meaningful role in helping Unity IT's key partners be successful! We are looking for someone who has the vision and experience to scale these services, and take them to the next level! Events take place around the world, so you'll work closely with the rest of IT's distributed team, to support events, and travel will be necessary from time to time.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensure outstanding and world-class support to high-level executives on a wide range of technologies both onsite and remotely
- Appropriately prioritize support requests
- Partner closely with the A/V team to provide support during events (board meetings, summits, company all-hands, etc.)
- Design and support new and improved solutions focusing on growing efficiency across the enterprise
- Collaborate with teams such as Security and Executive Assistants
What we’re looking for
- Ability to build relationships using formal and informal networks and effective communication to adapt within the organization
- Possess proven project management skills, can set and manage expectations well, work effectively with others, and are exceedingly productive on your own while producing quality results
- Handle changing and opposing priorities where the path forward is not always clear at the outset and use good judgment in stressful situations
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on outstanding customer service; ability to develop and foster knowledge networks and build relationships, both internally and externally
- Self-starter who takes initiative; strong sense of ownership to drive tasks to completion
You might also have
- Experience in a Remote-first IT environment
- In-depth knowledge of audio/video technology and support skills
- Comprehensive IT Security experience
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.