Manager, Global Social Media Engagement Games - The Sims 4 & Skate
9 days ago
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing, Commercial & Positive Play group (MCP). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere. We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play. Our social media engagement team is looking for a Manager, Social Channel Engagement to oversee planned and real-time communications with new and existing players for The Sims 4 and Skate.
The Manager, Social Channel Engagement supports, builds, and maintains relationships with players and fans through authentic, engaging, lightweight content and stories distributed through the most popular social media channels. The role will report into the Director, Social Channel Engagement and lead the planning, production, global publishing and reporting of social media campaigns and editorial content for your portfolio. You will operate within a tight-knit team of publishing and studio partners that plan and act together.
- Manage the social media accounts for The Sims 4 & Skate.
- Lead the planning of all social media programs and guide their execution with the help of 2-3 direct reports.
- Partner with Brand & Creative Production teams to prioritize and track the development of social media assets.
- Analyze social content performance to improve distribution, tone & relevance on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure the maintenance of editorial calendars & asset lists.
- Partner with Channel Intelligence and Channel Strategy to implement latest & greatest channel and content best practices.
- Partner with Studio & Product Communications teams to ensure campaign goals, player-facing messages and experiences are aligned across all marketing channels.
- Identify the most appropriate trends & topics both around EA games and in Entertainment/Pop Culture to insert our brands in relevant conversations.
- Manage social media campaigns with our partners including third-party console manufacturers and partner brands.
- Three or more years in the Gaming/Entertainment space with experience delivering successful social media engagement or digital marketing programs.
- Experience building social media campaigns for some of the major platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Twitch, Giphy, Tik-Tok, Snapchat.
- Ability to creatively guide the creation of impactful messages and visuals to create conversation and culture around pop culture brands.
- Experience with content creation tools such as image / photo / video design and editing preferred.
- Ability to be highly collaborative with various teams across EA.
- Passion for video games and for creating fun, engaging content for social media channels.
- You are creative and have an eye for good content and stories.